Now for most men have suffered from a lot of issues result in razor burns or ingrown hairs at one point to another, and a large percentage of men have to go to the barber to get a regular basis to eliminate razor burn and bumps. Of course, this is obviously for black men as predominantly curly and wiry body hair. Shaving some sensitive area where always causing irritation, such as follicles is really difficult, you have to tend to curve back and re-shave as they grow. Ingrown hair most commonly appears among black men having curly hair, which hair curly back or grows sideway into the skin. Major discomfort in the neck or beard area always accompanies ingrown hair, which can affect black men for year by year.
Top Rated Electric Shavers for African American Men
Shaving Tips For Black Men
Of course, there are a few course of action that can be taken to prevent these troublesome problems. The ultimate but obviously unpractical way seems to be give up shaving, thus we need many proper shaving techniques and preparation of skin before shaving to get well-shaven appearance without skin problems. Now, following these simple men’s shaving tips to keep your smooth skin.
1. Avoid frequent shaving every other day, reduce the number of shaving times and allows hairs grow straight.
2. Apply the proper amount of lubrication (shaving cream, gel, or soap) is essential to make sure the hair above the surface of the skin.
3. Soften hairs before shaving by clapping warm water, this give you the ability to shave close to the skin.
4. Make sure shave in the direction of hair growth even shaving the other direction seems to give a clean shave. Relax during shaving, taut skin can also cause ingrown hairs to form.
5. Pay more attention and take your time when shaving. Short shaving time without preparation can dramatically increase razor bumps.
At last, take a look at your shaving kit if you find that yourself suffered from razor bumps. May be or not you’re the electric shaver fans, but the fact is modern shaver technology has gone a long way. No doubt that the well-designed but a bit cost ones, as compared with the old razors, they have the overwhelming advantages of reducing the chances of irritation and improperly cutting hair. Now, let’s take a look at many high-rated black men’s electric shavers available in the market.